Parking for football games is available in various lots and garages:
- The cost for University Avenue and Comstock Avenue garages is $25
- The Skytop lot is available for $20, with shuttle service to Main Campus
- RV parking is available at the Skytop lot for $40
- Charter buses can be parked at Skytop for $60
- Game attendees riding in limousines, please reference the campus limousine parking policy
For Lyft and Uber pickup/drop-off, please use Crouse Ave. or follow signage to the corner of Standart Street and Stadium Place.
Faculty, staff, and students attending the game will have their parking permits honored at Skytop with free shuttle service to Main Campus. Home lot permits will not be accommodated on football game days.
For those with tags signifying a medical condition, accessible parking is available in the Skytop lot for $20 with free shuttle transportation provided from the Skytop lot to gate A of the Dome.
Parking for those coming to campus for academic needs during football games will be offered on a space-available basis at the University Avenue and Comstock Avenue garages, as long as you have a valid SU faculty/staff or student permit. Please remember that the garages will close 2.5 hours after the game ends. For those with tags signifying a medical condition, parking will be provided in the lot designated on the face of the permit on a space-available basis. If no spaces are available, permit holders will be directed to the next closest location.
For the complete football game schedule, please visit Syracuse University Athletics.
Please see the links below for game day parking locations: