Academic Year Schedules 2023-24
Syracuse University’s comprehensive and efficient shuttle service can take you to locations throughout campus, while safety escorts are available on-call from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. The Connective Corridor makes it easy to get from campus to many of the city’s top destinations.
Changes to the schedule will occur during academic breaks.
‘Cuse Trolley Routes
- Comstock / Colvin St. Loop – Map
- Orange Loop – Map
- Blue Loop – Map
- South Campus Loop – Weekdays / Saturday / Sunday – Map
- Warehouse Loop
- Euclid Loop – Map
Centro Campus Routes
(For service after 8:00 p.m. please refer to the trolley routes)
- South Campus #SU344
- Skytop Road #SU44
- Connective Corridor #SU443
- Main Campus #SU43
- East Campus #SU243
- East Genesee St./ Westcott Street #SU343
- Thurber Street #SU345
Centro City Routes – Weekday and Weekend
- Centro #Sy240 Nob Hill/Thurber St. Schedule – Free service within the fare-free zone. $1.00 fare if riding outside of the fare-free zone. SUID required to board.
- Centro #Sy340 Drumlins-Tops Market Schedule – Free service within the fare-free zone. $1.00 fare if riding outside of the fare-free zone. SUID required to board.
- Centro #Sy40 SU Hill Hospitals to Hub Schedule – $1.00 fare.