These links are provided for informational purposes only. Syracuse University does not own, operate, or control the services listed below and does not endorse the use of any particular transportation service.
Flights depart from the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Students can call any of the local taxi companies for transportation to the airport. The Student Association does contract shuttle service between main campus, the Regional Transportation Center, and the airport before and after major breaks. Check the Student Association social media feeds for details during the appropriate time of the semester.
Trailways also operates a shuttle to New York City from the Syracuse University Campus.
College Break Bus:
- College Break Bus offers round-trip rides to locations in New Jersey and Pennsylvania during Thanksgiving, winter, and spring breaks. Buses offer free Wifi, an onboard restroom, and space for luggage. On-campus pickup locations at Lyman and Dineen Halls.
Many popular student destinations are accessible via shuttle:
For the Centro schedules listed below, there is an HTML alternative available.
Destiny USA and the Regional Transportation Center:
Syracuse University Hill-Hospital, Centro route #Sy40, picks up on College Place at the Life Science Building or at the Centro shelters on Waverly Ave. You will need to refer to the following Centro schedules:
- Campus to/from the Centro Transit Hub: Centro Sy40 Schedule and Map*
- Centro Transit Hub to/from Destiny USA and the Regional Transportation Center: Centro Sy50 Schedule and Map*
- Centro Drumlins route #340 (This picks up at the bus shelter on College Place.)
- Centro Westcott #530* (This picks up at the bus shelter on College Place.)
- The Centro #Sy40* (This picks up on College Place at the Life Science Building or at the Centro shelters on Waverly Ave. Please take the shuttle that continues from the Centro Hub as the Centro #Sy36 route.)
* These shuttles require a $1.00 fare each way.