These links are provided for informational purposes only. Syracuse University does not own, operate, or control the services listed below and does not endorse the use of any particular transportation service.
Flights depart from the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Students can call any of the local taxi companies for transportation to the airport. The Student Association does contract shuttle service between main campus, the Regional Transportation Center, and the airport before and after major breaks. Check the Student Association’s social media feeds for details during the appropriate time of the semester.
Trailways also operates a shuttle to New York City from the Syracuse University campus.
College Break Bus:
- College Break Bus offers round-trip or one-way rides to locations in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania during Thanksgiving, winter, and spring breaks. Buses offer free Wifi, live GPS tracking, an onboard restroom, and space for luggage. Our rides are for College Students Only. On-campus pickup locations at Lyman and Dineen Halls. Book your ride now!
Many popular student destinations are accessible via shuttle:
Destiny USA and the Regional Transportation Center:
Syracuse University Hill-Hospital, Centro route #Sy40, picks up on College Place at the Life Science Building or at the Centro shelters on Waverly Ave. You will need to refer to the following Centro schedules:
- Campus to/from the Centro Transit Hub: Centro Sy40 Schedule and Map*
- Centro Transit Hub to/from Destiny USA and the Regional Transportation Center: Centro Sy50 Schedule and Map*
- Centro Drumlins route #340 (This picks up at the bus shelter on College Place.)
- The Centro #Sy40* (This picks up on College Place at the Life Science Building or at the Centro shelters on Waverly Ave. Please take the shuttle that continues from the Centro Hub as the Centro #Sy36 route.)
* These shuttles require a $1.00 fare each way.
- City Routes and Schedules ($1.00 Fare)
- Trip Planner
- Bus Pass Information and Application
- Interpretation Services (for non-English speaking customers)
- Centro Transit Tools (includes mobile app information)
- Centro Lost and Found – Please call 315-442-3400