Flights depart from the Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Students can call any of the local taxi companies for transportation to the airport. The Student Association does contract shuttle service between main campus, the Regional Transportation Center, and the airport before and after major breaks. Check the Student Association social media feeds for details during the appropriate time of the semester.
Trailways also operates a shuttle to New York City from the Syracuse University Campus.
Many popular student destinations are accessible via shuttle:
For the Centro schedules listed below, there is an HTML alternative available.
Destiny USA and the Regional Transportation Center:
Syracuse University Hill-Hospital, Centro route #Sy40*, picks up on College Place at the Life Science Building or at the Centro shelters on Waverly Ave. There is a $2.00 fare and a transfer ticket may be required to continue on. You will need to refer to the following Centro schedules:
- Campus to/from the Centro Transit Hub: Centro Sy40 Schedule and Map | HTML
- Centro Transit Hub to/from Destiny USA and the Regional Transportation Center: Centro Sy50 Schedule and Map | HTML
- There is also a free shuttle operated by Centro on Saturday nights during academic semesters, Destiny #SU45, which picks up at the College Place bus shelter and at various points on campus.
- Centro Drumlins route #340 (This picks up at the bus shelter on College Place.)
- Centro Westcott #530* (This picks up at the bus shelter on College Place.)
- The Centro #Sy40* (This picks up on College Place at the Life Science Building or at the Centro shelters on Waverly Ave. Please take the shuttle that continues from the Centro Hub as the Centro #Sy36 route.)
The following are sponsored by the Student Association:
- No shuttles at this time.
* These shuttles require a $2.00 fare to the destinations listed.