Syracuse University’s comprehensive and efficient shuttle service can take you to locations throughout campus, while safety escorts are available on-call for night-time activities (or any time you’d like added security). The Connective Corridor makes it easy to get from campus to many of the city’s top destinations.
Changes to the schedule will occur during academic breaks.
As of July 1, 2022, the parking lots surrounding the Lally Athletics Complex, and their corresponding shuttle stops, have new names. These are now the Comstock Lot (formerly the Manley North Lot) and the Colvin Lot (formerly the Manley South Lot). Shuttle schedules and routes are unaffected.
Parking and Transportation Services along with Centro are currently facing driver shortages that limit our transportation operations on a day-to-day basis. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. We are both working toward becoming fully staffed as soon as possible.
For the most up-to-date information on route closures and adjustments, follow us on social media: @su_parking on Instagram and @suparking on Twitter. We encourage you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2022-23 SCHEDULES
‘Cuse Trolley Routes
- Blue Loop: Schedule / Map Detour Information Out of service until 2:20 pm on 3/23 and 3/24
- Orange Loop: Schedule / Map Detour Information
- Comstock /Colvin Loop: Schedule / Map No Service from Wednesday, 3/22 through Friday, 3/24. Also no service on Monday and Tuesday, March 27 and 28. See Centro SU44 or SU344 schedules below
- South Campus Loop: Schedule / Map Revised schedule 10.10.22
- Euclid Loop: Schedule / Map **New for Spring 2023**
Centro Campus Routes
(For service after 8:00 p.m., please refer to the trolley routes)
- South Campus: #SU344
- Skytop Road: #SU44
- Connective Corridor: #SU443
- Main Campus: #SU43
- East Campus: #SU243
- East Genesee St./ Westcott Street: #SU343
- Thurber Street: #SU345
Centro City Routes
- Centro #Sy240 Nob Hill/Thurber St. Schedule -Free service within the fare free zone. $1.00 fare if riding outside of the fare free zone. SUID required to board.
- Centro #Sy340 Drumlins-Tops Market Schedule-Free service within the fare free zone. $1.00 fare if riding outside of the fare free zone. SUID required to board.
- Centro #Sy40 SU Hill Hospitals to Hub Schedule -$1.00 fare.
SAFETY ESCORT SERVICES
The Parking and Transportation Services safety escort shuttle operates nightly from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. throughout the year.
To request a ride, download the Orange Safe app (available on both Apple and Android devices), click on “Getting Around SU,” then “Safety Escort Shuttle,” and click on “Request Safety Shuttle.”
These shuttles are a secondary resource to other established transportation methods, including the ‘Cuse Trolley and Centro routes. The shuttle escorts do not operate to areas covered by buses and trolleys during their hours of operation.