Update 9/7/23: The Bruce Springsteen show has been postponed. For more details, please visit brucespringsteen.net.
Pay parking is available at several locations around campus, including:
- Comstock/Colvin Lots: $25 per car, includes free shuttle service to and from College Place
- Skytop Lot: $25 per car, includes free shuttle service to and from College Place
- Drumlins Country Club: $25 per car, includes free shuttle service to and from College Place; Drumlins will provide a light bar tailgate menu beginning on its property at 4 p.m.
- Note when traveling to and from Drumlins: Drivers are encouraged to use Rt. 481 and approach the club from the east, using exit 2 (Jamesville Rd.)
- Limited available in University Avenue Garage and Comstock Avenue Garage: $35 per car, please note that garages close two hours after the event ends
- Accessible parking for those with a nationally-recognized handicap placard or license plate will be available at the Skytop Lot for $25 per car, which includes free shuttle service to and from Gate A of the JMA Wireless Dome
All parking is cashless. Customers may pay via credit card (including tap and pay), or through Google Pay or Apple Pay.
Please ensure you arrive early, as traffic may be heavy around the time of the event. Have payment ready for the lot attendants, to ensure an efficient flow of traffic.
GPS Address Locations:
Traffic Patterns After the Concert
Syracuse University’s Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) will make a temporary change to campus traffic patterns following the conclusion of the Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band concert at the JMA Wireless Dome on Thursday, September 7, 2023.
Just as they did after previous events this year, as the concert ends, PTS and the Syracuse Police Department will close Comstock Avenue to all traffic except parking shuttles, which will travel between the College Place bus stop, the Colvin Street and Comstock Avenue lots, and the Skytop Lot.
The concert is anticipated to end between 10 and 11 p.m., and at that time, PTS will direct all traffic away from Comstock Avenue between Waverly Avenue and East Colvin Street. This will allow for the efficient exit and transportation of the concert attendees from the shuttle stop at College Place to their parking lots on South Campus.
The road will reopen as soon as the concert shuttles are cleared. Regular shuttles to South Campus and other campus shuttles will continue to run during and after the event, though arrivals and departures may be delayed due to the large amount of vehicular traffic in the University area.