Syracuse University 2017-2018 – Limousine Policy
All limousine companies (including minibuses) must register their vehicles with the office of Parking and Transit Services in order to gain access to campus games and events. Please complete the registration form and send via email to: email@example.com
Limousines will no longer be allowed within the inner-campus area near the Carrier Dome during an event. Limousines have the following options:
Limousine Drop-Off and Pick-Up:
- Limousines that will not be staying on campus during an event will be allowed to drop-off and pick-up at the corner of University Place and Crouse Drive.
- Vehicles are not allowed to wait on main campus during the event. Upon returning for pick up we ask that you do not arrive any sooner than ½ hour prior to the end of the game. (Football=3 hrs. and Basketball=2 hrs.)
- Pick up will be in the same location you dropped off. If you arrive to campus sooner please hold at the Hookway Lot on E. Colvin Street or the Skytop and Manley lots.
Limousine Drop-Off with Parking Option:
- Limousine parking is available at Skytop (Manley for basketball).
- Patrons must take bus to and from the Carrier Dome.
- Limousines will not be allowed access to the Carrier Dome at the conclusion of the event, drivers must wait for customers to return to your parking area. Please plan accordingly.
Failing to adhere to the Parking and Transit policy during a university event will result in a loss of privileges on the Syracuse University Campus. Should you have any questions, please contact the Parking and Transit Office during business hours at 315.443.4652.