Syracuse University’s comprehensive and efficient shuttle service can take you to locations throughout campus, while safety escorts are available on-call for night-time activities (or any time you’d like added security). The Connective Corridor makes it easy to get from campus to many of the city’s top destinations.
Changes to the schedule will occur during academic breaks.
As of July 1, 2022, the parking lots surrounding the Lally Athletics Complex, and their corresponding shuttle stops, have new names. These are now the Comstock Lot (formerly the Manley North Lot) and the Colvin Lot (formerly the Manley South Lot). Shuttle schedules and routes are unaffected.
Parking and Transportation Services along with Centro are currently facing driver shortages that limit our transportation operations on a day-to-day basis. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. We are both working toward becoming fully staffed as soon as possible.
For the most up-to-date information on route closures and adjustments, follow us on social media: @su_parking on Instagram and @suparking on Twitter. We encourage you to contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
SUMMER 2023 SHUTTLE SCHEDULES
The summer campus shuttle schedules will begin on Monday, May 15.
Please note that there will be limited Centro campus service for the summer months.
There will be no campus shuttle service on:
Monday, May 29
Monday, June 19
Monday, July 3 and Tuesday, July 4
‘Cuse Trolley Routes
- Blue Loop: Schedule Weekdays Only / Map
- Orange Loop: Schedule Weekdays Only / Map
- Comstock/Colvin Looop: Schedule Weekdays Only / Map
- South Campus Loop: Weekday Schedule / Weekend Schedule / Map
- Warehouse Loop: Schedule Weekdays Only
- Euclid Loop Daytime: Schedule Weekdays Only / Map
- Euclid Loop Evening: Schedule Weekends Only / Map
Centro Campus Routes
- Skytop Road #SU44
Centro City Routes
- Centro #Sy240 Nob Hill/Thurber St. Schedule -Free service within the fare free zone. $1.00 fare if riding outside of the fare free zone. SUID required to board.
- Centro #Sy340 Drumlins-Tops Market Schedule-Free service within the fare free zone. $1.00 fare if riding outside of the fare free zone. SUID required to board.
- Centro #Sy40 SU Hill Hospitals to Hub Schedule -$1.00 fare.
SAFETY ESCORT SERVICES
The Parking and Transportation Services safety escort shuttle operates nightly from 8:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
To request a ride, download the Orange Safe app (available on both Apple and Android devices), click on “Getting Around SU,” then “Safety Escort Shuttle,” and click on “Request Safety Shuttle.”
These shuttles are a secondary resource to other established transportation methods, including the ‘Cuse Trolley and Centro routes. The shuttle escorts do not operate to areas covered by buses and trolleys during their hours of operation.