During Special events, parking privileges are restricted.
Students, Faculty and Staff
Parking for Home Football Games:
- Home lot permits will not be accommodated on game days.
- Faculty, staff, and student parking permits will be honored at Skytop. Free transportation is provided to and from main campus.
- If you have a disabled or medical permit, you may park in the Skytop lot. Free transportation is provided to Gate A.
- Parking for academic needs will be available on a space available basis at the University Avenue and Booth Garages, as long as you have a valid SU Faculty/Staff or Student permit, with the understanding that the garages will shut down 2 1/2 hours after the game ends.
Parking for Basketball Games
- The games in bold are scheduled to occur while classes are in session. Traffic is heavier that usual on these nights; therefore, it may take additional time for you to arrive on campus.
- Access to campus for academic purposes for faculty, staff, and students with a valid SU parking permit will be honored in the following lots:
- Faculty, staff, and students whose vehicles are in their usual daytime (home lot) parking facility on a basketball game day do not have to move their vehicles.
- If you are attending a basketball game, your faculty, staff, or student parking permit will be honored at Manley North or South lots. Free shuttle transportation is provided to and from main campus.
- Disabled access for academic puposes will be provided in the lot designated o the face of the permit on a space available basis. If no spaces are available, permit holders will be directed to the next closest location.
Parking for Lacrosse Games
- When attending lacrosse games, your faculty, staff, or student parking permit will be honored in all West Campus lots. Parking in Quad 1, Quad 3, and the Arch Strip is restricted to day of event permit holders only. Permit holders for these locations will be accommodated if space allows, or will be redirected to the nearest available lot.
- When attending football games, pay parking is available at Booth Garage, University Ave Garage and Skytop. Free shuttle transportation is provided to and from main campus and Skytop.
- When attending basketball games, pay parking is available at Booth Garage, University Ave Garage and Manley Field House. Free shuttle transportation is provided to and from main campus and Manley.
- When attending lacrosse games, pay parking is available in all West Campus lots.
Disabled parking is available for all football and basketball events in the Skytop-D lot behind Skytop Office Building. Disabled parking is available for all lacrosse events in the Quad 3 and Arch Strip lots near the Carrier Dome.
Disabled Parking for Dome and Special Events- Click this link for additional information!
For academic purposes during major campus events, faculty and staff disabled permits will be honored in the parking location identified on the parking permit on a space available basis. If space is not available, the permit holder will be directed to the next closest available space.
For attendance at Men's Basketball and Football contests, disabled parking is available in the Skytop-D lot and passengers will be transported to and from Gate A.
For attendance at other major campus events, disabled parking will be available adjacent to the event.
For a complete list of all Carrier Dome Events, please click here.
For Carrier Dome ticket purchases and additional information, please click here.