Both short - term and long - term pay lots are available in several areas on campus. Please review the SU parking map for locations. SU parking permits are not valid in pay parking areas unless the stated fees are paid. Parking meters must be paid at all times. Payment instructions and fees are posted at the entrance of the lot or on the meter. Pay parking lots may be restricted for special event parking. During those restricted periods parking will be limited to special permits. Restricted hours will be communicated by signs, public announcement, and/or on - site supervision.
- Visitor Parking Lots: Visitors may also pay and park in the Booth Garage or Irving Garage or University Avenue Garage visitor areas. Daily and hourly rates are available at these locations.
- Visitor Permits: Visitor permits may be purchased in advance from the Parking and Transit Services office for Main Campus and Manley Field house.
- Metered Parking: Visitors may pay and park in the metered spaces outside of Flint/Day, Sadler and Brewster Boland Residence Halls. Meters must be paid 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Visitors may park at no charge in the spaces indicated at Manley Field House along Comstock Avenue, a half - mile south of Main Campus. Free shuttle transportation is provided to and from this location to Main Campus. Shuttle service operates 6:25 a.m. to 2:50 a.m. seven days a week during the academic year when classes are in session. Please contact Parking and Transit Services at 443 - 4652 for the current schedule.
- Spring 2013 & Fall 2013 Visitor Lot Hours of Operation:
- Booth Garage 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Irving Garage 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- University Avenue Garage 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Overnight Guests: All overnight guests must be registered with the Office of Residence Life. This policy is designed for the safety of residents, guests, and other members of the University community. Guest passes may be purchased for Main Campus, Manley or South Campus.
Overnight pass instructions:
- Complete an overnight guest registration form from the ORL website:
Office of Residence Life Guest Policy
- Bring the following to the office of Parking and Transit Services to purchase a permit:
- Completed and approved overnight guest registration form
- Guest license plate number
- Make, model and color of vehicle
- Permits may be purchased with cash, check or credit card.
- Manley and South Campus passes are $4.25 per calendar day.
- Main Campus Lots are $7.25 per calendar day.
- On an Event Day - game day rates apply to guest permits.
- Students without the correct printout and/or without the appropriate vehicle information will not be able to purchase a permit.